Tuesday 9 April 2013

Golf Course is Open!

Both the Valley and the East course opened today. The Lakes course including all 9 greens plus the driving range were open for play.
At the East course we were able to open 9 holes and the driving range. As I said in my last post the greens are in great shape. The picture shows Jason Sewell (Valley Superintendent) walk mowing # 2 green at  the Valley. We would like to open the rest of the course by the weekend but the forecast is for a lot of rain. We will have to see what the next few days brings us.  I will keep you posted.
Until next time... David

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dave

    The golf emails are flying back and forth as my paizans and I are very excited that another golf season is about to get underway. It's time for that hibernating happiness to show it's face again at Big Vic and our little Valley jewel. Can't wait to see my Victoria family!! Love you all BIGTIME!!! Walter

    ReplyDelete